[IP] Cartridges

Ha !!  I use cartridges over and over.  None have dried up yet.

Ryan:  Why do you keep relating site changes to reservoir changes?
It may not be medically recommended to change sites beyond three days, but
it
has nothing to do with the  the refilling of the reservoir.

Minimed likes to tell you that you shouldn't use a cartridge or reservoir
for
longer than three days.  The best answer I received when I asked why not?
"The
lubricant in the cartridge dries up.