[IP] Paradigm NOT waterproof

After reading Summer's e-mail, I too called MM ( actually got through
 immediately) to confirm....Although some customers have had zero problems with
pump being submerged, there have been sufficient problems that they are now
 advising consumers NOT to use the pump in water.....Since my daughter never
 her pump on when swimming, this isn't a problem for HER, but I know parents who
specifically purchased the pump with that capability in mind.
     However, since I'd previously complained to MM about NOT being candid
 with consumers about problems, guess I have to give them credit for "owning up"
to this latest snafu.
Renee (melissa's pump mom)