Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

I have used the Paradigm since last October and I love it and the
customer service. My pump failed this summer while on vacation in
Florida. It was my fault but they had me a new pump the next morning at
my hotel. They were very good. I have had problems with my last bill for
supplies and how MM billed it and they took care of it for me. I have
used MM for over 2 years and I have not had any trouble with them at all
in that time period.