[IP] paradigm - not waterproof

 Well I call MM and confirmed and YES they are asking paradigm users to no
longer use pumps in the water and if you must they suggest you use the sport
case which they are selling for half price. She said they have had an increase
in the number of pump with leaks(mine was one of them)

Not the end of the world but I am very sad - cause my pump and I love water!
 And were in the process of signing up for swim club - now I gotta rethink that
casue I do not want to disconnect - and don't want to order the swim case.

 Has anyone used the swim case? how is it how do you clip it to your swim suit??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm