[IP] SouthBeach Diet Pumper support group

Hi Folks,

I want to propose that some people on this list get together and do the SB
diet for two weeks beginning on a particular date (say a week from today?).

Would anyone be up to that?  If so email me at email @ redacted

If I understand it correctly the Southbeach diet is all non starchy vegetables
and lean meats and olive oil, some nuts and sugar free yogurt.  I will have to
get the book back from my friend who was borrowing it.  The first two weeks
are the strictest and then you add fruits and other carbs.

kindest regards,