In a message dated 9/2/2003 7:41:34 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> When my sugar goes over 250 which happens often I usually give myself a
> shot
> of insulin.  I take the insulin out from the Reservoir in my pump with a
> syringe.
> Does anyone see a problem with this?  Is this what most of you do?

I am a little confused, (though I do not have a Paradigm pump, but the 507C),
why are you using an injection? Are you saying that the bolus is not working
for you? In that case, it makes sense and is the correct measure to take, but
you do not mention using and bolus first....be it normal, extended / square or
Thanks, Tina H.