Re: [IP] Also Back from vacation

 My pump had survived many other days at the pool - hours of jumping splashing
and so on - it just couldn't resist the urge to die when on vacation!!

 As for the white dts - I used to get little red dots and was told I could
allergic to the coating on the needles - perhaps the same to you??

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm