RE: [IP] Questions from nuts

Wow, what a difference.  I know, slight but still.  I, of course, like
How much fat in each and rapidity of hit on blood sugar ???

-----Original Message-----
From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 10:19 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Questions from nuts

In a message dated 9/2/2003 3:50:31 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> Questions from nuts

per ounce =

Brazil nuts, filberts and Macadamia nuts and walnuts =4 carbs

Pecans, pine nuts, pumpkin and sunflower seeds = 5 carbs

Almonds have 6 carbs

Pistachios have 7 carbs

Dry roasted cashews have 9 carbs, but only 8 if roasted in oil.
Hope this helps, TH.