Re: [IP] On my trip...

In a message dated 9/2/2003 3:16:50 AM Alaskan Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:
> I'd also like to say how well my pump did on all the rides. I did make my
> cousin hold it once on the triple pr quadrouple upside down rollercoaster (
> the
> aerosmith one), the rest on the time I had it on. On my back at the water
> park
> where it was nice and secure, and on my front top with my hands clenched
> over it
> for the 45miles a hour water slide(which gave me the biggest wedgy ever!!)
> Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)

Hey Summer, glad you had a great trip, and glad to have you back. Thanks for
the info on your pump's vacation, it is helpful. Bout that fast
 waterslide.......they do tend to do that. What is funny, is watching everyone
get off the
 slide, trying to rearrange things "unnoticeably"........but still, the slide
is worth the contortions to fix things at the end.
Welcome back.