[IP] Re: On my trip...

In a message dated 9/2/03 10:48:25 AM Central Daylight Time, Summer wrote:
> So I saw 3 other pumpers on my trip and it was pretty neat - any of you on
> here???

No, not us--at least not our insulin-pumping son, that is.  We were at Corpus
Christi for the holiday weekend and my husband ended up taking our
 non-diabetic son to an emergency care facility for an eye ulcer. During the
exam, the
doctor started beeping and told them it was just her insulin pump.

Pam