[IP] we are what we eat

The fords wrote
> EAT AS MANY VEGETABLES AND FRUITS AS YOU CAN !!!!!!!!!!
> Best thing for a person !!  We ARE WHAT we eat !!!

i dunno about anyone else, but i am neither a vegetable - all my brain
 functions are working just fine, thank you; nor am I a fruit......I do eat
granola,
so does that make me a nut and a flake too?
  Inc ase anyone noticed, we have lots of different kinds of teeth which have
adapted and evolved over millions of years indicating that we should eat a
variety of foods.  any diet that is extreme to any end of the spectrum is not
 what our bodies were designed for...but hey...it is a free country...if you
want
to be a vegetable, a fruit, a nut, a flake or even a chicken GO FOR IT!!!

ducking and running

Sara Smarty Pants Arizona
SSPAZ