Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

I'm sorry...I was just giving my opinion/recommendation of the Paradigm.  I
wasn't attempt to make any comparison to other pumps or their companies.  I am
 simply giving my recommendation for the Paradigm. Each pump has its advantages
and disadvantages, and you can argue over them 'til you're blue in the face.
Animas has advantages, Paradigm has advantages, Cozmo has advantages.

But, if you are talking just about the Paradigm, I would highly recommend it.
Individual tastes for features/benefits of each pump must be weighed on a case
by case basis.  For me, I felt the size of the pump to be of utmost
importance.  The Paradigm was (and still is to my knowledge) the smallest pump
available, and frankly, I wish it were smaller!  :-)

I'm not sure why so many want to resort to "pump wars" on this site.  I'm very
glad there are several pump companies available.  I don't begrudge anyone
 choosing whatever pump suits them best. What I do NOT like is anyone bashing a
pump company without just cause.  On this site, MM gets the most bashing
without just cause.  (Yes, there is some bashing WITH just cause as well, but
mostly I see bashing WITHOUT just cause.)

P.S.  I hope the flavor of ice cream is Premium Homemade brand Serious
Chocolate...that is the absolute BEST ice cream in the world for chocolate
lovers, IMHO.