[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #497

I tried looking in Pumping Insulin for an answer to my question but could
not find it. Even with the pump I still struggle keeping my numbers in a
safe range.
When my sugar goes over 250 which happens often I usually give myself a shot
of insulin.  I take the insulin out from the Reservoir in my pump with a
Does anyone see a problem with this?  Is this what most of you do?

Ginny Mingolla
email @ redacted
Type 1 on Paradigm pump.  Diagnosed at 47 years old.