Re: [IP] Re: Minimed positive feedback

In a message dated 9/1/03 11:05:22 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

> >What
> has
> been the experience of others who have a Minimed pump, both in ther
> satisfaction with the pump itsef and with the company?  I would value
> getting both sides of the argument so positives are also welcome!"<
> insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted> wrote:

I have been pumping for five years.  First with a 507C and now with a 508.  I
had my 507C replaced once.  I have a 508 since May 2003 and have not had any
problems with it.  Since Medtronic merged with MM, ordering supplies or
billing has had its problems but I am still glad I am with them because of the
reliability of their pumps.