Re: [IP] Fw: ?'s about Paradigm 512

Hi, I use the Paradigm (511) since Nov. 02.

I see that there is an upgrade. I want to know is it worth it. Worth it
 since, I have only had my pump since Nov. 02. and that this is just an upgrade,
with new technology along with the new Blood Glucose Meter that interacts with
the pump.

Who has one, and has it been beneficial, when it comes time to bolus and has
the new meter interaction been worth it.

Oh, this is not so important, but I think the Purple one might look nice.
Just a cool color.  I have the Blue now.

Help just wondering, what I should do.  Thanks