Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

>>I would most definitely recommend a Paradigm pump to anyone, especially
>>considering they are over the initial problems they had when they first came
>>out.
>
>Including those who use more than 60 units a day???
>
>George

Yes, most definitely, since I'm one of those who usually uses more than 60
units a day.  I change my pump site every 2 1/2 days.  I don't find it a
problem.  I do suppose if you have already been spoiled to changing less
frequently (which isn't medically recommended), it might be a bother.  :-)
Still, I recommend the pump EVEN for those who use more than 60 units a day
since I AM one who uses more than 60 units a day.

Ryan