[IP] MM Remote Batteries

 I have only been pumping since June, but since I wear my pump in my bra, I use
my remote all day long every day. I am still on my original battery so it has
lasted for 3 months so far. Can't help you more than that yet, but will let you
know when I need to change it. I think it is the best thing!

Kerry A. Guidry
Type 1
Dx 1-1989
Pumping 6-2003