From: Alderson Arts
Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2003 4:10 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Questions from nuts to One-Touch software

Hi Folks,
            Long time no posting from me eh? I haven't been doing great.
Just the same sort of junk we all go through but to a much minor degree
as compared to some of you I have met here. Anyway, what kinds of nuts
are the absolute lowest in carbs? I know they are low anyway but I am
looking for the lowest. I'm having a heck of a time digesting many
proteins but am okay with most nuts except peanuts-I get a really sour
stomach sometimes from peanuts.
            Also, I am using the One-Touch Ultra and I have two of them.
I was thinking about keeping one in the nightstand by the bed for late
night checks. I have only been using one of the meters because I don't
know if the following will work: If I take most of my readings on my
main meter and my middle of the night readings on my backup can I
download both meters into the software without there being any

            Thanks For Being There,