Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

At 11:50 PM -0400 9/1/03, Ryan Bruner wrote:
>If you want a survey of the health of the nation, don't take your sample in
>the hospital.  :-)

I try to avoid hospitals.  They're full of sick people!         ;>)

>complaints...but I have found a LOT of illegitimate complaints against MM.

That's interesting.  I found the same about Disetronic while going
through the MAUDE reports.  Like the nurse who called from a clinic
she wouldn't identify for a Doctor that she refused to identify also.
Anyway, she complained that one of her patients with a Disetronic
pump was in DKA after a pump run-on.   Interesting isn't it?  So MM
is not the only one with Bogus complaints.  It has happened on both
sides of the fence and I have a feeling it will continue on ALL (6)
sides of it now!

>I would most definitely recommend a Paradigm pump to anyone, especially
>considering they are over the initial problems they had when they first came

Including those who use more than 60 units a day???

George    :>)