[IP] South Beach Diet

Fabulous eating plan, the South Beach Diet.  I recommend it highly.  I lost 8
pounds in 3 weeks.  My husband has lost 32 in 3 months.  We both look and
feel great and have never had a hunger pang we could not satisfy within the
eating program.  It was developed by a cardiologist.  It's easier than Atkins
 although the first two weeks are somewhat similar. Even then, however, this
is easier to follow.

Also, I was diagnosed as type 1 at age 52.  My brother was diagnosed as type
1 at age 54.  It happens!  Maxine