From: "dave dickinson" <email @ redacted>
To: <email @ redacted>
Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 5:17 PM
Subject: Re: [IP] Fw: Paradigm upgrade

I am in the same dilemma as many who have a Disetronic pump...have been very
happy with it over all.  I have an H-Tron Plus.  As I have had it for over 3
years it is nearing the end of its warranty, and with the FDA recall it
makes me think it might be a good time to consider a change while the
insurance covers  80% of the cost.  I like the look of the Paradyme, but
have been reading feedback on this site and it sounds like there is quite
alot of disatisfaction the Medtronic and their customer service.  What has
been the experience of others who have a Minimed pump, both in ther
satisfaction with the pump itsef and with the company?  I would value
getting both sides of the argument so positives are also welcome!    I have
always had a good experience with Disetronic, but an concerned that
replacement pumps may not be available if something happened with mine.
     Thanks in advance, Fran