Re: [IP] south beach diet

Liz,   thanks for the heads up on this book.  I am considering it.  I got
gung ho about Dr. Atkins, but quelled my enthusiasm when he said not for
people with creatanine over 2.4.  That kicks me out!

I scanned what was available and he does make good sense.  So he may be the
next one I read.

Compounding my kidney problems, I also take blood thinners and take a very
high dose of coumadin.    Green leaf veggies only make matters worse for me.

Sometimes I think there's not much of anything that I can eat!

Who just ate pizza and is feeling both guilty and sorry for himself at the