Re: [IP] What's your highest b.s. this year?

This YEAR?  Couldn't narrow it down to a month, eh??
LOL.  Hmmmm - there are a LOT of high numbers to
choose from.  Quite a few near 500.  Yesterday was 355
after I grazed all evening & forgot to bolus.  Over
200 at least once a day most days.

Let's NOT discuss lows though.  I was unconscious
night before last at just below 35.  Had been walking
around & talking after I tested at 38 until I sat down
to eat something - just passed right out.  The boys
figured out how to work the BG meter fairly quickly
(thank goodness my son knows about capillary action
and figured out how to get the blood INTO the strip
instead of ONTO the strip).  The BF and my son quickly
poured OJ & honey down my throat - right up until I
came to.  My BG was back to 350 in NO time! LOLOL.

-gail in denver

Do you Yahoo!?