[IPn] Here's where we stand

The Summer pledge drive is all but over. You have helped $4,411
toward our goal for July, Aug, Sept of $5,000. There still is $140
remaining on PHILADELPHIA's $250 challenge and there is one more
challenge waiting in the wings. When those challenges are matched (we
really do need the funds folks!), the pledge drive will be over.

So.... for those of you that are expecting the "other guy" to do it
or haven't yet gotten "roundtuit". Please get out your checkbook or
credit card and earmark $10 or $20 bucks for Insulin Pumpers. If you
don't think IP is worthwhile, then why are you here??? Show your
appreciation by sending a few bucks to help support our efforts to
help everyone live a little better every day with diabetes (or in
spite of it :-)

To make a matching contribution toward this challenge, or to make a
sustaining gift to Insulin Pumpers visit the Insulin Pumpers donation
page at:

Insulin Pumpers
558 Valley Way
Milpitas, CA 95035