Re: [IP] Today Show & JDRF fundraiser

For those that do not know. Type 1 can show up at ANY age (either it be a new
born or someone in there late 80's) as can type 2 (if the children or obese
and lead a sedintary life). So being diagnosed at 30 with type 1 does happen..
If you read back to the American Diabetes Associations magazine Diabetes
Forcast, back I think 3 or 4 (maybe 5 years) there was a article of a women
being diagnosed in her mid 60's.. So it DOES happen but most New type 1
diabetics are diagnosed under 18 years of age (maybe 3:100 are over 18 when
dx'd c/ diabetes). I might have the artical and If I do, I will contemplate
scanning it into a site so everyone can read it (it will be atleast 3000kb so
I would not be able to email it), as I am a "pack rat" (I still have
University of Oregon Textbooks that I could have sold back, I have notebooks
full of undergrad work that I did, research papers, and my thesis to graduated