Re: [IP] Today Show & JDRF fundraiser

 I donno I find it hard to believe that any kids could not know that having
diabetes is not fun.
 I was diagnosed at age 4 and don't remember life before shots, pokes and so on,
but I still never thought it was fun. Unless the child is brought up in solitary
confinment they'd know that their life is different - not much now adays, but
still different then their friends. and by no means is it fun for a child to
have to take daily shots and finger pokes.

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm

 She said to the kids, "It's not a fun