[IP] Today Show & JDRF fundraiser

On the Today Show Ann Curry interviewed a man whose father was dx'd with
Type1 Juvenile Diabetes at *just* age 30. She said it leaves children
insulin dependent. I guess it was a good interview but *just* age 30 is
quite advanced in age for T-1. They had a front-end loader full of kids with
T-1 about 6-8 years old. She said to the kids, "It's not a fun thing to
have, huh?" Some of them may not be aware of that and she told them. I know
parents like to present the positive to the kids and sometimes keep the
complications, etc. from them. Let them enjoy their childhoods even though
tests and pokes are involved.

I wish the best for all of them. To see the story:

If a task is once begun, never leave it till it's done. Be the labor great
or small, do it well or not at all.