Re: [IP] Re: Frequency of High BG/ BG ranges

 I'd simply say it's usually between - 4.0-7.0 (70-125) which is what it is
typically in and what they say it should be then if the person is deserving of
more info add with the occasional up or down, and my last A1C was -.-

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm