[IP] Magnetic fields and insulin pumps

Has anyone seen any documentation that magnetism can have an effect on a
modern insulin pump?

I'm in and out of the close presence of operating radio transmitters and
antennas of all frequencies, e.g. very high magnetic fields, and no problems
have occurred over the six years that I have been pumping.  The magnetic
fields I'm in are significantly stronger than those developed by a hand wand.