Re: [IP] closed loop foundation

On 10/1/02 12:07 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 10:43:37 PM EST,  Michael wrote:
>> The MM2001 was not a closed loop system.
> i never said the minimed 2007 was closed loop...its the foundation for the
> future closed loop system that minimed has in development.  and i dont know if
> its the exact same product as the 2001...maybe it is, maybe its not....who
> knows.
> if any of you want to know about more about disetronics development of their
> closed loop project, you can check it out at www.adicol.org
> disetronic and minimed seem to be neck and neck in the race

But watch out for "the dark horse", it may "win by a nose"

And their near-infrared bg sensor seems to have had the most reliable
results so far.   There are possibly dozens of other companies working on
sensor solutions too!  I'm not placing any bets yet as to who will get to
market first with a "reliable" system.