Re: [IP] The New Deltec Cozmo (no subject)

HI I have been talking, via email, with the people from Deltec and just
received their info packet and video.  VERY impressed with the whole
thing....EXCEPT the occlussion alarm system has not been upgraded to cover
those with small basal rates.  The are already looking into this feature as
it will affect how many parents may want their kids on this pump.  But other
than that I really LOVE this pump, especially the bolus reminder feature.
MAN...can we use that with Josh...LOL!!!!

mom to Joshua