Re: [IP] control/a1cs throughout our diabetes existance

hey everyone, just to introduce a new topic on this forum, and get the whole
group chatting together, i was wondering if everyone can tell

***how long you've been diagnosed with diabetes;  6 yrs (before anyone says
anything, I do realise I haven't had it as long as some others)
***what your control has been like throughout your diagnosis;  on and off good
control, at the moment it has been better then a long time, mainly though
because I am pregnant and on the pump
AND ****if you're experiencing any (hopefully not) complications from this
lovely old condition.  at the moment, just complications (a little) with my
pregnancy, i've had problems in the past as well, yuk

My last A1c was 8.0, and 7.7, I've not had one since I've been on the pump but
most likely will have one next month

Jacqui

  this isnt a competition of who had the "best control.."  im really curious
about this and i would appreciate everyones honesty..

  ill go first:  diagnosed 11 months ago (newbie) hehe, three a1cs were 6.7,
6.4, and 10.2

    cheers :)