[IP] Re: kindness

Pam, I am the mom of a 17 y/o girl daughter a 17 y/o son.  Sounds like your
Sara and my Sarah are from the same school!  Only my Sarah is a non-D.  She
is always moody, sullen and I'm the mean one!  On the other hand, I'm the one
who, according to her, needs to check the blood sugars!
Oh, well, life goes on!

I was a teenage diabetic.  Unfortunately, back then we didn't have
glucometers so I don't know how blood sugars related to my moods.

Hang in there and remember someday Sara will realize you were doing what was
best for her.  Prayerfully she hasn't threatened to run away when she has one
of her mood swings!  My Sarah has threatened not actually done it.  Me,
sometimes I would like to run away!  HA!

Debbie and Magnum I.P.
dx 3/63