Re: [IP] Most Essential Nutrient (was RE: Cheating)

On 9/29/02 11:48 PM, "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted> wrote:

> So, since I no longer eat the chemically filled sugar free chocolate, I picked
> up a bag of peanut M & M's today at the store.  Hubby helped eat half of them,
> and even after  I told him that I could handle them he still treats me with
> the old school thinking.  Fortunately most times I buy these at the grocery
> store, there isn't anyone around to question me!

Glad to hear you've sworn off those horrible "chemical fakes" and have put
back that most essential nutrient in your diet;  Chocolate!   mmmmmm

The only caution I would advise is next time get hubby his own bag.  That
way you won't have to wonder "how many of those M&Ms is he eating?"  IMO,
shared chocolate can be too "controversial"     ;>)

George