Re: [IP] 504 plan - type protection for college students

Michael wrote:
accomodations he can expect will have to do with the usual things
such as testing in the classroom, extra time, etc... nothing to
do with housing. "

This is true Michael, but they also cannot legally discriminate against him
because of his diabetes. I had asked that if he was found unconscious, they
call 911. what I SAID was, "I know many kids drink in college, BUT, if you
find my son unconscious, it may be diabetes problems, and please don't just
let him lie there."

NOT about anything else.