[IP] Chocolate RE: Cheating

>Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2002 22:48:18 -0600
>From: "Laura Shapiro" <email @ redacted>
>Subject: [IP] RE: Cheating

>Mind you, I dont buy chocolate much but have had numerous educators
>(mostly all on pumps themselves) tell me they see nothing wrong with
>an occasion piece of real chocolate.

You mentioned M&M's and then say "real chocolate".  I hope you meant "real
chocolate" not this milky sugary stuff us Americans have been tricked into
thinking is chocolate.  The Belgians (as a rule) don't consider a meal
complete without a small piece of chocolate.  Very strong and rich with
chocolate flavor - it would be unimaginable to sit and eat a pound of this
"real" stuff.  I say if you are to indulge (not "cheat", but face it there
isn't much nutrition in candy either) go for the best!