Re: [IP] My Bad One Touch Ultra Experience

We had this happen too, just last week. Two different times we couldn't
get past the initial screen. We had to remove the battery to get going
again. I'm wondering if there are some bad test strips. We have had the
Ultra (actually 3 of them) for quite awhile and have had no problems
until the last few weeks.

Kay