[IP] Shortening sils

Has anyone tried to trim the end of the cannula before
insertion?  I'm thinking that if I sterilize a pair of
wire strippers I just might be able to pull it off...
hmmm.  That or get MM (or whomever manufactures them)
to make a shorter version of their sils!  What - they
think that folks with diabetes don't have muscles???
Operating on a sil is not recommended,and you can buttonhole the canula with
the inserter needle. you can buy 6mm sils and 8 mm sils.these are obtainable
from most pump manufacturers, Also when you cut the cannula it gets a burr
on the edge which makes insertion very painful., spot

A. L. Bender, M. D.