Re: [IP] Weight Watchers

Hi Paula
I've done well on weight watchers (several times 8-)
I think it depends only on your perseverance and ability to see an end in
sight. I've never actually reached my goal. I came within 6 pounds of it.
This wasn't anything inherent in weight watchers, but just things happened
in my life that made it hard for me to stay with it.

The meetings every week, I think, are one of the best things in the
program. It is a formidable task, watching your points, glucose, ratios,
diet, etc. But the amount of effort added with the weight watcher tasks
seems small compared to everything else that has to happen when you're on
the pump.

I make log books and I made one that lets you record your blood glucose
readings and the stuff you eat and the weight watcher points. Then another
woman wanted me to put columns in to rate her hunger before and after she

You need adobe acrobat to read it. It's on my web site at

Good luck!

Sue Kinzelman