[IP] re sick of being sick

Julie wrote about being sick all the time. Maybe it is just the placebo
effect, but I saw a naturopath and she recommended vitamin C, the new ester
kind that is bound with calcium and not an acid. Happy to report that I have
not been sick once in the last year, knock on wood! Of course I quit
babysitting too because the family moved so am not exposed to as many runny
noses now!
Susan, who is waiting for her yearly flu shot