Re: [IP] Pumps & Security Buzzers

> My
> understanding of being hand wanded is that it CAN be as much exposure as
> a MRI scan might be, if it is directly placed over the pump.

This does not sound right to me. MRI involves very strong magnetic field -
the hand wands don't (i.e.. Oxygen tanks don't go flying around the room
when wands are used) - and Radio Frequency fields tuned to water -  I don't
thing this is the range that the wands operate in.

Does anyone know the facts and can explain the issues to me?