Re: [IP] ACE Inhibitors

Adriana,
Hi.  First, take the time to read the info as to why you should be on an
ACE inhibitor.  (I'm sure Mom has just tons of stuff she'd love to give
you.)  Then sit down with your endo and get them to give you the reasons
why they don't think you need to do this at present.  Then you have to
make the decision.

As for me, I did not go onto an ACE inhibitor until my BP edged up to
the 'high' end of the normal range for a NON DM'r.  I'm currently using
10 mg of Zestril daily.  An insignificant about given the powerful
nature of the drug, but just enough to help protect my kidneys.
Regards,