RE: [IP] Pumps & Security Buzzers

anyone else with overzealous courthouse employees???

Yes, I work with juveniles and am in and out of the detentions and
secured facilities. I have a 508 that I will not allow to be hand
wanded. I take off my 508 before walking through and carry a note from
the doctor when I go to different facilities that don't know me or if
someone new is on board. We are not allowed to carry beepers in the
facilities so I have to have some excuse for my "beeper". My
understanding of being hand wanded is that it CAN be as much exposure as
a MRI scan might be, if it is directly placed over the pump. Talk with
security to make some arrangement.

Gail Donohue