RE: [IP] Continued Sil Crimping Problem

gail wrote:
I have tried all the suggestions offered here to make
sure the Sil does not crimp.  ...Has anyone tried to trim the
end of the cannula before insertion?

George answered:
Contact Animas.  They are coming out with a shorter cannula Comfort

I've been waiting for this. Animas has been advertising it for some time,
but don't think it is available yet. In the meantime, who says you have to
insert the cannula all the way? What works best for me is to insert about
halfway at a shallow angle. I also put down a piece of IV3000 first, which
seems to decrease any movement after insertion. Won't hurt to try.