-----Original Message-----
From: Amber Shimko

I am so excited my travel loaner pump came today!  For those of you who have
MM pumps they have a service to their customers to provide loaner pumps if
you are traveling outside of the United States.   All you have to do is call
their 800 customer service number and they will direct you to the travel
loaner department!  They have sent me a brand new pump but I can not brake
the seal on it unless there is something major wrong with my pump while I am
away, or else they will charge you for the pump.