Re: [IP] Proving "them" wrong

Gail you go girl, i can honestly say that i have not always been the
best D, but i have also never let it stop me from doing things.  True
that we will all have problems at times and never will we have perfect
sugars, the key is to know what to do when things arn't perfect and not
let them go without treatment.  Knowledge knowledge knowledge.....learn
it and use it to your advantage.  27 years of D under my belt and still