Re: [IP] (no subject)

Hi,

I just got my first look at one the other night at a pumpers support meeting
here in Tampa.  It looks great, but the Rep said it wouldn't be available until
November.  He said they are still doing testing on it.  I am getting ready to
start pumping and needed to make a decision on a pump sooner than November, and
wouldn't you know it the Deltec rep was wearing a Paradigm until the Cozmo came
out.  So I went with the Paradigm.

The features of the Cozmo are very attractive.  It is very programmable.  Check
out their website.

Clay