[IP] Re: sick of being sick

>Re: [IP] Re:  sick of being sick
>>It seems like I have some sort of cold, virus, infection, etc. on a
>>monthly basis.

>I still can't figure out what causes the low immunity.

I have never-ending colds, myself.  Its pretty much a guaranteed thing that
I will catch anything and everything.

They way my endo explained it to me, is that is isn't low immunity at all.
Rather its *backward* immunity.  I have three different auto-immune related
diseases, D being one of them.  My immune system is so busy doing whatever
it does to my glandular system, that it completely ignores viruses, bugs,
etc. etc.  From what I have been told, an immune booster (like echinacea)
would be a very bad thing for me.

Just something to consider.

Weird Jenn
email @ redacted