Re: [IP] Weight Watchers

Many patients have great success on the WW programs.  Their systems are set
up very similair to the Exchanges that we all have come to know so well.  It
should be no problem for you!

Roxanne M. Villanueva RD, LD, CNSD
IDDM x 20 Years
Pumping for 8 years, first with Disetronic and now with Minimed (and much
Cleveland, Ohio

"Diabetes is a disease of complications and waiting for them to happen."
  - Mary Tyler Moore