[IP] Re: Sick of being sick

You might want to try Echinacea.  I use Echinaforce, made by Bioforce,
Switzerland (drops), but there are lots of manufacturers.  It was highly
recommended to me by people on different continents and I have found it to
work very well against coughs, chest infections and sore throats.

Good luck
Barbara, Mum of Claire 8